The Common Entrance Test (CET) is a pan India competitive exam taken for granting admission to various professional colleges in a state offering courses affiliated to state universities. The tests provide admissions to the first year of the full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses offered in these professional colleges. Pune is home to a large number of highly reputable universities and colleges of India. The city has a large student population and that aspire to take admission in various top colleges and universities across India. Some of the best CET coaching classes in Pune are:
• Rajat Academy
• DPU Centre of Excellence
• Sigma Science Academy
• Sai Vidya Education
• Endeavor Careers Pvt Ltd
For students who are planning to pursue their studies from a top college it is quite essential to find the right guidance at the right time. The best and easy way to do so is by finding a good coaching institute that suits their needs. The coaching centres take a good amount of your money and time hence it necessary to take the decision wisely. The judgment to join which institute can be confusing and hence here is a list of some tips that might help you in the process:
• Ask yourself what: First of all, make it clear to yourself what you are preparing for and what do you want to achieve. This decision is necessary to understand what type of coaching you need.
• Ask them why: Each institute has a history, learn about their past achievements and reputation in the market. Find some past students to understand the fruitfulness of the classes offered by the institute. Ask about the facilities they provide, batch sizes and their fee structure.
• Ask them when: It is always necessary to create a Time table that has time for you and your needs. Find out the batch timings of the institute. Some institutes offer rescheduling options for missed classes. Students generally join these preparatory classes during schools hence it is always favorable if the coaching timings and school timings do not overlap or create friction of any sort. You just can’t constantly run every day of the week. Find time for yourself and choose a class that suits your other needs.
• Ask for demo: It is always desirable to take a look before you take a leap. Ask for 3 or 4 demo classes and make your own assessment of the quality of teaching and if you will be comfortable. These classes will also give you an experience of the speed at which the course in completed, choose as per your comfort while keeping in mind that you will need time to revise.
• What else do they provide: The coaching centres usually provide their students with study material, mock tests, past papers, etc. Learn if the institute does provide them. Good institutes not only help you understand the questions and solve them, they also give you the tricks and tips to solve other such questions in less time. Some institute offer discounts to meritorious students and favorable payment options.
Don’t take your decisions in a hurry. Give your decision time and search for good options. The best way is to start your reparations as soon as possible so don’t wait for the final year before preparing for the exams start as soon as possible.