Hair transplant treatment is one of the most successful and rapidly growing treatments for hair loss. Hair transplant treatment is not just for hair growth, it also helps people to modify their hair, hairstyles for attractive looks. It is a surgical process where hair patches of one place from the body are attached or operated to the affected area. This process is also used for transplanting hair in lashes and brows. The latest techniques are permanent and they pick up follicular plasters of hair. This process is called Follicular Hair Transplantation which can be done in two ways, strip harvesting and follicular unit extraction. Since hair naturally grows in groups, latest techniques are so advanced that they harvest and transplants hair follicular unit in their natural groupings. Hair transplant through FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) became very popular nowadays because there is not linear cut made which leaves no marks. Few years back, there were treatments that required a huge amount of money and there was no guarantee for a successful hair growth. But nowadays, hair transplant treatment is less expensive and is guaranteed to give a successful hair growth.
Following are some of the best hair transplant procedures:
- Strip Harvesting
- Follicular Unit Extraction
- Follicular Unit Transplant
- Robotic Hair Restoration
Here are some ideas which could be followed for Hair transplant treatment:
• In the initial step of the hair transplant surgery, hair follicles from the back of the head are removed and attached to the balding areas.
• Before the surgery is started the hair in the donor need to be trimmed.
• Apply local anaesthesia to the area where the surgery will be done to avoid heavy pain.
• Before the surgery, removed hair needs to be taken care of by the technicians and your scalp should be made ready by the surgeon.
• The sutures in the donor area hidden from the patient’s hair that is combed over them. These sutures are removed almost 10 days after the hair transplant surgery.
• Generally, use grey coloured thin hairs for the surgery because they give better results than dark coloured thin hairs.
• Have patience for 8-9 months because the root fillings generally take that much amount of time.
• If you are really serious for the treatment, avoid smoking or consume alcohol during the whole surgical process because it could create complications.
• Be prepared for medical treatments even after the surgery because there might be some requirements for it.
• Take enough amounts of Vitamin B and E supplements for seven days before the surgery.
• Wash your hair well before the surgery. It helps to remove unwanted dust and helps the surgeon to conduct the surgery neatly.
• A medical examination of the patient will help the doctor or surgeon decide if the treatment is appropriate.
• Avoid consuming aspirin and other anti-inflammatory medicines for seven days before the surgery.
• Do not hesitate to tell your doctor if you ever had a bad reaction or a side effect from any medication, including anaesthesia.
• Avoid wearing tight and uncomfortable clothes during the surgery.
Dr. Paul’s advanced hair and skin solution is one of the best hair transplant treatment centre in India which guarantees a successful cure at a reasonable price.